Sunday, August 4, 2013

Blogathon 2013 Concludes

That's a wrap, folks!

This year I raised $360 which goes directly to Best Friends Animal Society, and Best Friends Animal Society-Los Angeles.  I cannot express my gratitude enough for those of you that donated to my Blogathon this year, it really means a lot to me simply because of how much these animals mean to me. The money you all selflessly shared with them will go a very, very long way and is definitely going to save lives and help change the world.  You should be proud of yourselves, woo hoo!!

As for the future of Blogathon...I promised myself to finish it this year before deciding if I will do it again next year and as of now I can say that this was more than likely my final year.  I am not as young as I was when I started the tradition and life's circumstances has changed this past year which makes staying awake difficult!  Now being a guardian to a special needs cat, Fiona, I get very little sleep as it is which is already taking a toll on my body.  I admit I did have to take a couple small cat naps this year just to not lose my mind! :)  Who knows, though, I might change my mind and do Blogathon again next year. :)

It has been such a fun experience and I am SO PROUD to have raised the money that I did for Best Friends Animal Society!  They are such a top notch, classy, AMAZING organization that I will support 100% to the best of my abilities.  Thank you BFAS for allowing me the chance to fundraise for you, it has truly been an honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment