Sunday, August 4, 2013

I'm Not Ready to Adopt, But I Want To Help.


There is a solution, fostering! Fostering a dog or cat can be the most rewarding and happy experiences of your life if you are willing to help save that animals by giving him or her a place to live for a brief period of time!

Fostering is incredibly necessary for thousands of dogs and cats who may not be old enough for adoption quite yet but they are taking up much needed space at a shelter (or BFAS Los Angeles!) for an older animal to be seen and adopted.

BFAS Los Angeles has a great need for fosters to help take care of some cuties in need. Have no fear, they provide you with everything you need from bottles and food to veterinary care and support. All it usually takes is a few weeks commitment to help the little cat or dog grow and then he or she is returned to the facility to be adopted out!

If you are interested in fostering for BFAS Los Angeles, please check out the website at this link for all of the information you need!

1 comment:

  1. I have so much respect for those who foster animals in need. I would LOVE to do it myself, but I already know right now that I would be a complete and utter failure at handing them over!

    (That, and we don't have the space for it, but especially the first bit)

    ReplyDelete